Monday, April 3, 2017

The Black Boots

Number one, I love B-O-O-T-S as I love SHOES!!!  I think every woman does...don't you think so?  Makes me feel so westernized...like a cowgirl. hahaha.  But truly, it is very fashionable especially with the dress or coat.  Yeah...I have never worn a coat yet. When I was 18, my mom bought me a brown leather low cut boots.  I felt so regal wearing them.  I even wore it during my 18th birthday.

My dream is to wear a long high-heeled black shiny pair of boots - above the knee level and black skirt.  Have you seen the movie "Pretty Woman"?  I love Julia Roberts on that boots. She looked so sophisticated. hahaha.  

That's the boots I'm talking about...

I love flowers so I accented my painting with it.  What do you think  I don't know why but ever since I was a kid, whenver mom would buy me shoes or slippers, I'd choose the one with flowers on it. Girly huh?  Maybe?! hahaha.



my computed painted black booties with flowers on the loose

Back in our home at Cotabato City, my mom has a garden full of different flowers in front of the house. I remember so vividly, her dancing ladies and dove orchids.  Whenever, they bloomed, the garden smelled so fragrant.  She would play music for them.  Mom has a green thumb.  So my younger brother John and I also started loving plants then.  There was a time, we strolled in the neighborhood and found a small mansanitas (cherries) plant.  We uprooted it and planted it in our vacant lot.  We took care of it until it grew into a fruit-bearing tree (Mansanitas or Aratiles or Jamaican Cherry).  We really loved the fruits of it.  It's sweet and so soft.  



Photo by Anjo's Point by Michael Sanchez via google search (Allbestphilippines.blogspot)

Speaking of boots, one of my favories now is my red rose tussled-breathable boots I bought from Trinoma (Australia shoes brand).  I usually get attention whenever I wear them but who cares.  One time going up in the elevator at work, a colleague said "I can't help it, I love your boots!" hahaha. See?!










No comments:

Which is Better: PAID or FREE Cosplay Event?

What is Cosplay? Cosplay. a portmanteau of "costume play" is an activity and performance art in which participants called cosplaye...