Saturday, October 5, 2019

How Agoda Accommodated Our Last-Minute Payment Changes


Lio Hotel, Taiwan, front desk

Have you had any last-minute payment changes in your Agoda booking?  Don't worry mommies, I am here to share with you our successful, easy and smooth transaction with Agoda.

My bff, Lorena and I booked Lio Hotel in Taiwan for 4 days and 3 nights.  The dates are July 27-30.  It was an Economy Double room.  


At first, we used my BPI Prepaid Amore Visa Card, as I always do with my Agoda bookings.  It was scheduled to be paid July 22 which means to say, we have to deposit to fund my BPI Savings account and then I will load my prepaid card.  


Click HERE to Book Agoda

But when July 22 almost came, we decided to use a credit card.  The question is: 

"Is it still acceptable to change payment method?"

Don't do this: 

Don't message the hotel anymore.  What happened to me was I messaged Lio Hotel Using the "Need Information Drop-down Menu"  I clicked Payments and Refund.  I wrote my question "Is it possible to change payment using credit card instead?"  Lio Hotel was quick to reply "Please contact Agoda"

Do this:
1.  Contact Agoda using their customer service email:
customer-service@agoda.com

2. They were quick to respond:



3.  I received a call from their customer service. During the first call, I wasn't available to talk to because I was busy. I gave another best date and time to call thru email.  The second representative called and then I was able to provide our cc details to him.  He was definitely accommodating, patient and nice. Speaks clear English and has a professional tone.
4.  In 3 minutes, our conversation was over.
5.  I got an email update about the payment change on July 22.  
6.  Worry-free.  I got an email to do a survey. Here's HOW!


CLICK to Book Agoda HERE!

On my next blog, I will share the different payment options you can choose and enjoy with Agoda.  Let me know what difficulties you encounter so I can help!  

Go to your playstore and download the App now!


No comments:

Which is Better: PAID or FREE Cosplay Event?

What is Cosplay? Cosplay. a portmanteau of "costume play" is an activity and performance art in which participants called cosplaye...