Saturday, April 8, 2017

5 Easy Cheap Ways to Enjoy Sky Ranch @ Pampanga

Dinosaur Island was a dig of the past!  We just ate outside and did some photo shoot.  Chesca rode the dinosaur ride outside and then we went back to the bus.  We were only given an hour.  After becoming full and refreshed, our next stop was the happy place - Sky Ranch near SM Pampanga.  There was NO entrance fee.

I was not that excited since I do not enjoy theme parks that much.  I thought Chesca will be excited too but I guess she was tired.  She looked happy though especially when she saw the lights of the park.  As soon as we got off the bus, we took these photos to capture that moment!  What do you think?!

Have you been here?  Good thing our package for this tour was packed.  I made the right decision to book their service.  Check out Travel On on facebook.  Their organizers are reliable.  You won't regret.  Our tour was P 900 per head.  I paid P 2,700 for the three of us. It included Hot Air Balloon Festival, Nayong Pilipino, Dinosaur Island and Sky Ranch.  It's a fair price right?  I suggest booking travel tours like this to avoid hassles during the trip.  But if you go for random, surprise and thrilling experience, yeah, going out on your own will do.

Treat yourself the wheel of Fun!! Don't keep on waiting for life to happen. Make it happen.

After all the wheel of fortune can't come when we don't drive the wheel of faith right!
Yes, we are the Captains of our trip! And He is the General in command.
Let's celebrate LOVEđź’–

Chesca and I just roamed around the ranch.  We thought of riding the bicycle on air but the line was long.  The 2 hours wouldn't be enough.  We played ring throwing in a bottle first.  For 200, we had 20 rings to shoot.  I had fun throwing. hahaha. I wanted to shoot one badly so I can get a stuff toy for her but I didn't. She also tried but didn't shoot not one.  In other words, we lost the game. So, we walked on.  She played throwing the ball to collapse the can pyramid for P50/3 balls.  But then again, lost the game.  Not a lucky night..

We looked for the bathroom and found out the cotton candy store. That lightened her up.  We stood in line but then I realized, it's almost 7 pm, so we left the line and rushed back to the bus thinking everyone's back.  My goodness, we were the first one to go back. Chesca's mood was sunken.  Mom asked me why.  She told me to go back and buy the cotton candy since we still had time.  I ran back and there stood in line again.  I bought the cotton candy for P120.  It's a flower design.  Then ran back to the bus.  My Chesca was happy again.  Too bad the cotton candy collapsed but she still ate it.  

The Eye of Sky Ranch, Pampanga



so happy together

My lil girl was happy!

5 Easy Cheap Ways to Enjoy Sky Ranch @ Pampanga:


1.  If your budget won't fit for all the rides, Choose Wisely.  Do not worry if you can't ride them all.  Pay for the ones that's going to make you happy.  If you go for the thrill rides, then do.  

2.  Focus on the FUN.  Not on the rides.  Choose fun.  Don't bore yourself.  The place is so magical especially with the lights.  Enjoy it.

3.  Set TIME for it.  Don't rush.  Seize the moment of fun.  

4.  Yeah SM Pampanga is just a walk away.  You can go in for an affordable meal from the food court.  

5.   Pack heavy snacks, the better.  Just eat heavy meal when you get home. 

Check out this page to get there:  www.skyranch.ph/location-map

No comments:

Which is Better: PAID or FREE Cosplay Event?

What is Cosplay? Cosplay. a portmanteau of "costume play" is an activity and performance art in which participants called cosplaye...