Saturday, April 8, 2017

5 Top Reasons Why Choose Camayan Beach Resort @ Subic, Pampanga (Mom's 65th birthday)

My elder brother Andrei just suddenly called mom and said we'd be going to Subic the next day - her birthday!  She already had plans to go somewhere alone on her birthday.  She just then agree with his plan.

Where do you take your mom on her birthday?  What gifts do you buy her?  My mom is more of intangible gifts taker.  She would always say, "as long as you are happy and safe that for me is a gift." So selfless right?  Yep, that is my mom.

We packed our things in the evening.  As usual that's my OC me. hahaha. I don't wanna leave any thing behind.  We slept early.

Andrei and his family picked us up around 5 am.  Vanessa drove. We had our breakfast at Burger King, Petron.  Tita Ofelia, Tito Renato and Jason were also there with shitzu Sam.  It was a good cheesy breakfast.  We had a convoy going to Pampanga.

Vanessa did a little grocery for our food at the beach at Puregold. She also bought some pizzas. Mom bought some pringles.  The Puregold there was huge.  There were only few people buying maybe because it was still early.


Burger King breakfast

SNR Pizza...waiting

Me and furry Sam

We then drove to Camaya Beach Resort.  That time, Andrei drove the car.  It was so windy, I enjoyed the clean fresh air since I half-opened the car window.  Ahh...that road trip did release those stress away.  We arrived safe at Camayan around 9 am.  It should only take us 2 hours and 21 minutes from Montalban to Subic but we had some stop-overs that's why.


Welcome to Camayan Beach Resort

the gang walking towards our cottage

took this awesome shot as soon as I got into the entrance...jaw-dropping blue sea and the majestic mountain range!
Vanessa took care of the payments. We only booked for a Day Tour. It was Andrei's treat for the entire family.  Muchos gracias mi hermano.  We unloaded the stuffs and a guy assisted us with his pulley cart.  We rented one of those cottages.  Guess what happened?  The kids of course, after putting on some sun block, plunged themselves into the beach.  It was such a nice weather. 

1.  WATER & SAND.

The water was clear and the sands so refined. Look at these photos and be the judge.  You can walk barefoot in it because the seabed was sandy not rocky.  

There were some seaweed being tossed to the shore but staff clean them up.


the gang in the sea...awesome morning!

wannabee surfer..notice how the sands are

Noelle, my beautiful neice posing as the next Bb. Pilipinas-Universe!

My future surfer champ!

Ama with Chesca and Achilles just chillaxing by the sea!

perfect jump shot by my lil one 

2.  ACTIVITIES. SWIM & PLAY.

I also took my turn dipping in the sea as my mom encouraged me. Salt water is good for the money.  I was excited to also play with the kids in the water.  After all, I shouldn't be just taking photos, right?  The water was cold and just kicking my legs was good.  My brother and I with the kids just chatted while enjoying the cold sea water.  Soon, he had to go back to Qatar and work, so that bonding must be enjoyed.  I love to see him happy with his family.  

Activities:
In the Water

Snorkel/Masks/Fins/Life Vest/Fins
Water Gladiator/Bay Cruise (good for 8 people) max capacity 18 people
Single Kayak/Double Kayak/Triyak/
Mangrove Tour

On the Beach
Beach Volleyball/ Beach Soccer/Frisbee/Cabana Rental
First Come First Served

Indoor Activities
Billiards Foosball for 1 hour (consumable for drinks)
Air Hockey for 1 our (consumable for drinks)
Table Games (domino, cards, uno stacko) - FREE Idol Room Karaoke for 2 hrs consumable for drinks and appetizers (7 pax)
Idol Room Karaoke for 2 hrs consumable for drinks & appetizers (14 pax)

Massage
Whole Body Massage/Shiatsu/ Swedish Combination of Swedish/Shiatsu and Thai Massage/ Hand Massage/ Foot Massage/ Head and Back Massage

sand playmates

I wonder what my nephew wants to do? Jump or swim?

Achilles in action...i love shots like this!

My daughter running in to swim again...
3.  AMENITIES.  
Grills for bbq and grilling fish or liempo are available for rent.  The previous user has made sure it's already cleaned.

4. OPTIONS.  
Day tour or Over-night stay you got your choice.  May be pricey but worth the decision.  
They got hotels and cottages.  We booked a cottage.


bamboo cottage
5.  STAFF. 
They work well.  Life guards are on the move and watch.  
They are also honest and hospitable.  I just left my phone for charging.


Chesca and Ama getting ready to immerse in the salt water

just sitting by and feeling the waves tossing back and forth the shore
While I was seated on the sand, doing some video, I gazed upon a hawk flying so aimlessly on the sky.  Such a beauty to behold! Good thing I captured that moment. 


the hawk who caught my eye

fly high my hawk...
To wrap the day was the perfect sunset viewing.  Why is it every sea reflects a great sunset?  Such a perfect way to end the day.  

Camayan Beach Resort SUNSET taken without filter
These photos are proofs of that wonderful family bonding and mom's birthday celebration!  What do you treasure the most in life? Mine is my family.  Tell me about yours in the comment below.

ITINERARY:

0500 ETD Montalban
0600 ETA Gasoline Station/ Breakfast at Burger King
0730 ETA Puregold Pampanga/ Grocery
0900 ETA Camayan Beach Resort/Check-in
1100 Swim/Lunch/Swim
0500 Sunset Viewing
0800 Check-out/Convoy to Montalban
1000 ETA Montalban

For Reservations:
Subic:  (+6347) 252 8000
Manila:  (+632) 706 3344 - 46 or Hotel
Hotline Cellphone:  +63908 887 0369/ +63917 726 3510
www.camayanbeachresort.com

Get 25-60 % OFF
https://www.hotelscombined.com/Hotel/Camayan_Beach_Resort.htm

Admission Rate:
Adult - Php 500
Child - Php 420
Senior - Php 400












No comments:

Which is Better: PAID or FREE Cosplay Event?

What is Cosplay? Cosplay. a portmanteau of "costume play" is an activity and performance art in which participants called cosplaye...