Saturday, April 8, 2017

5 Things to Enjoy at Patar White Beach, Bolinao, Pangasinan

After the yummy and full lunch, we headed to PATAR WHITE BEACH.  It is located at the end of Bolinao.  The sand of Patar is not as powdery or refined as Boracay but you can still walk barefooted. During that time, a lot of people came there.  There are months though only few guests come.   There are few stores nearby so it's better to have bought food in advance.  The seashore had some seaweed so sitting-by can't be.  There are bamboo cottages that can accommodate various number of guests. 

my two brothers with the kids of the group; photo c/o Ness See

photo c/o Jason Vilo 

We parked while Vanessa and accompany looked for a suited cottage for our group.  Andrei and I were left in the car.  We chatted about investments and life.  It's good catching-up old times and goals with my brother.  I wanted to clean the car but Andrei said he'll do it once we're back home.

Finally Vanessa booked a cottage that could accommodate our number.  It was tidy and spacious enough.  We rested a bit but the the kids couldn’t contain their excitement from swimming. I was the doting aunt.  I accompanied them and took their photos as always.  I took Noelle's best stunt photo.  She didn't easily give-up trying and so far we took the best one.

just enjoying the afternoon swimming

seize the moment
Noelle perfecting her hand stunt

hooray to the perfect 2016!

The sunset was perfect.  Beach sunset is always a heart-warming experience.  Love it big time!

thank you tita Ofelia for this candid stolen shot!

Vanessa came back with our dinner.  I helped in preparing it.  After tito Rene's prayer, we ate.  It was delicious especially eating with your loved-ones.  After, I fixed the table and left-over food.  

Johnny, my youngest brother arrived quite late with liempo.  We all got worried but good thing he's safe.  Stories told here and there was present especially the scary ones.  He had his late dinner while the Andrei, Vanessa, Jason and Tita Ofelia played bet cards.  Ianna, Chesca and I slept ahead of the group.

The following day, the kids swam again. Andrei and I watched over them but I felt different.  John and I cooked fried rice and reheated the liempo he bought last night.  So the group ate breakfast.  I felt ill.  I took in some diatabs and buscopan.  Thanks to my girl scout mom who always bring medicines with her.  Tita Ofelia too felt ill but she already coped-up.  I rested on the bed while Jason was telling me stories.  Such a bad timing.  Why on earth just the two of us had tummyache?!  We were also the one who felt itchy at the waterfalls. Was it coincidental?  Do you believe in "usog or buyag" I don't want to believe we had been enchanted.

My mom and the kids enjoyed collecting shells. And of course the photo overload. We all then got ready to leave.  We bought some souvenirs before we left.
Mom with Achilles and Chesca and puppy Sheena gathering the shells

We had a convoy. The two boys and mom were with John’s car. Chesca, Noelle and I with Vanessa and Andrei.  It’s good to have a car huh?!  Hoping to have mine soon.  :(

The group ate at Cindy’s in Nepo mall.  I was not in the mood to eat anything so I watched over Sheena coz she’s not allowed to get in the mall.

After that lunch, Mom, Chesca and I drove with John.  We waited for Andrei’s at the Bugallon-Lingayen border.  We transferred to them when they arrived because John had to go straight to his wife’s relatives in Binalonan.



We dined at Cottage Kitchen, MABALACAT, PAMPANGA. Vanessa and the kids had steak while Chesca had spaghetti and I had 2 tacos.  Chesca ate the fries.  There was this lady who was persistent to use the bathroom. She kept knocking.  Did she not know how to use public comfort rooms?  She was with this foreigner old guy and lady.  Why do Filipinos think they’re above their own just because they’re married with a foreigner?  So lame.

We then drove straight home sweet home.  Such a road trip adventure!  Family relationship and memories lasts forever.  We are thankful for Andrei’s big heart paying for all the expenses.  That’s what I love the most about my big brother. Money isn’t everything for him.  He values happiness and us.

5 Things to Enjoy at Patar White Beach:
1.  Beach itself.  Powdery white sands both on shore and in the sea.
2.  Many choices for cottages depending on your number.
3.  Parking area is available.
4.  Cheap food and services.
5.  Easy to find when you do North road trip.

Here’s our Expenses:

At Treasure Isle Guesthouse – P 15,000 / 8 adults and 5 kids with lunch, dinner and breakfast, boat tour and 1 night airconditioned room

At Bolinao Falls – donation for the shower only.  Food was P 500

At Patar White Beach – P 3,000 for the cottage rental/  P 1500 for the food/ P 1,000 souvenirs

At Cindy’s – P 1,000/ Johnny paid for some more

At Steakhouse – P 2,000

Gas (round trip) – P 2,000

So guys, if you think there’s no beautiful place to drag the road, you are wrong – Just going North is packed with adventure. What are you waiting for?  Go plan!! Or not plan – just lose yourself in the flow of fun…

No comments:

Which is Better: PAID or FREE Cosplay Event?

What is Cosplay? Cosplay. a portmanteau of "costume play" is an activity and performance art in which participants called cosplaye...