Monday, April 3, 2017

Home

I am Carole "Sweet" See. An LDS. Working-solo parent mom. A Business Banker. A Full BLOGGER (not only for me but yours as well; I do Interview Blog); Half-Vlogger. An Avid TRAVELER (there's a world full of discoveries and potentials, won't you take part of it?!; I love taking Pictures of them; I love silence while traveling). A DREAM ADVOCATE (it aint too late to dream; your success is mine; I love to post about other people's accomplishments; solar system attached kind of soul...it orbits around the immensity of space. a moonlit, starry night, captivating sunset and sunrise and being with Chesca melts my tired ♥ ; a kid lover whose heart easily melts and breaks upon hearing any child abuse or child poverty news - Please like and follow my daughters fb page "Becoming An Inspiration" and youtube Chesca Marley - Thanks! ; a sky diver and bumjee jumping enthusiast, now into learning gems and hoping to become a gemilogist - is there a course for this? aside from hoping to master Child Psychology; a yearning ♥ who hopes for peace and love for family and all). A WELLNESS ENTHUSIAST (health is wealth; I read and collect in my Pinterest about health options especially organics - an amateur HERBALIST - A flower lover and a garden lover whose spice garden is a dream wanting to be realized soon; loves cooking and experimenting my own menus); a health conscious and an environment-keeper type of gal whose heart is always wanting to know how to make the earth a better place.  Wanting to become vegan and fruitarian yet struggling to start...rice is irresistible, huh?!.  A profound AESTHETE (to keep heart young; I love dancing as my first love, poetry, listening to music, painting - shades of PURPLE is my love; i love to embrace and witness the beautiful sunrise). An avid FASHIONISTA (appreciating is my thing; believes that fashion must be chosen intelligently; a shoeaholic too). A GOAL-ORIENTED & DRIVEN soul (with a deep searching kind of mind, always wanting to know the truth...better hurts me than be in ignorance and with a sweet caring soul, always having pleasure to serve in simple ways; a beach volleyball enthusiast yet kinda lazy to exercise - honesty is my thing). A BUBBLY ♥ (enjoying lil things like a purple mani & pedi, bubblegums, lollipops, chocolates, champy's, slurpees, shakes, jellies, cakes, pastas, green mangoes, sinigang na hipon, seafoods and yogurts)

My Lakbayan grade is C+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!
Created by Eugene Villar.

                   




No comments:

Which is Better: PAID or FREE Cosplay Event?

What is Cosplay? Cosplay. a portmanteau of "costume play" is an activity and performance art in which participants called cosplaye...