Sunday, January 29, 2017

3 Things to Expect from Ponds BB Cream


For 3 months since 2014, I have been scouting on a product that may serve its purpose well.  I will be taking a passport photo on January 30, 2015 and of course, I wanna look great ~ not so shiny, matte and lines hidden from the camera.  I have seen this product's tv commercial  many times so it came to my mind why not try it?  I was thinking if I could purchase a small version of it, why not?  I do not buy big ml at first.  I see to it, for a trial, it wouldn't be wasted.  Since I dropped off at MRT North Station last January 12th, I proceeded to Trinoma, Ayala Malls after work.  I asked the Ponds lady if they have a small version of the BB cream...boom!  they have so I bought it after she got my number for ponds promotions and some few guidelines.  The price was right for my budget P149.50.  It's just 8 grams.

English and Thailand product detail by the side

So, since I am fair, I chose the LIGHT shade.  PONDS is declaring this to be the first all-in-one Advanced whitening BB Cream that works from outside to inside.  It gives a natural coverage that is specially designed to match your skin tone instantly.  It has whitening actives known to penetrate deep to lighten skin and spots from within.  

Here are what you cane expect to happen:

1.  Instant natural coverage
2.  Non-pores clogging
3.  Light, non-oily texture
4.  Lightens from within
5.  Reduces dark spots
6.  Evens skin tone
7.  Protects from UVA, UVB, and visible light
8.  Specially designed for Asian skin

Use every morning after day cream.  

WARNING:  Do NOT stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product 2.  In case of any irritation, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist    3.  Store away from direct sunlight and heat.

I love the SPF PA 30++ because it protects my skin from the UVA, UVB and visible light although I have to take precaution of the exposure.  

Manufactured by Milott Laboratories Co. Ltd.from Thailand
Imported by UNILEVER (Cambodia) Limited.
Imported and Distributed/Marketed by PT UNILEVER Indonesia and Philippines

Sounds really Asian to me, huh?!




Notice that the end of the container also has some series of numbers - the expiry date May 06, 2017.  What's unique about PONDS is the tulip logo underneath the logo word.  

The only down side of this 8 g toothpaste container is the very tiny printing of the lower detail like customer hotline.  If you are in panic, reading this would even add to your dilemma.  So here's their hotline number in the Philippines ~ 588-7888 within GMA    Dial  1-800-1-888-7663 outside Manila.

If you haven't thrown the box, the hotline number is more visible to read.  But of course, we normally don't keep the box, right?  I guess, small packaging means small lettering too. 

I have applied this on my face last January 13th when I met Chester at PLDT Boni.  We had to fix the issue of the recurring DSL we never used since the time of transfer to the new house.  Honestly, I LOVED it. 

3 Things to Expect from Ponds BB Cream:

1.  Use a small amount only and the effect is great.  I used 5 pea-sized of it on my face. The first even lathering on my face was nice. Use a small bottle like this for a month.  What a save right?!

2. Matte feeling and the oily traces were gone.  Skin color and texture becomes smooth and toned. My face color looked toned, texture and lines even and smooth.

3.  No smell.  It smelled nice.  Awesome!  


Just as how I expected it.  So I am ready to wear it on the 30th again. Don't worry I will update this blog with that photo so you guys can see it for real.








No comments:

Which is Better: PAID or FREE Cosplay Event?

What is Cosplay? Cosplay. a portmanteau of "costume play" is an activity and performance art in which participants called cosplaye...