Friday, January 23, 2015

Ace Water Spa, Banaue, Quezon City: RELAXING Water Massage



Ace Water Spa is famous for its indoor water massages.  It's unconventional because the water does the massage for you. Here, you will experience a different kind of relaxation and relief from body ache and pain. The pressure can be soft, medium and hard.  They also have the hot herbal pools where you can dip in for a specific number of minutes.  They also have steams and sauna. It's also attractive for the kids because of the kiddie pool with amenities like basketball ring and slide.  It also has a lazy river pool where you can just float on a styrofoam and go with the flow.

"Do you know the sacrifices your mom had to make raising, caring and nurturing you? Last Mother's Day 2014, I pondered deeply on this wonderful calling having been a mom since 2008. I would like to pay honorable tribute to my mom who has overcome many struggles and made miracles in our simple lives.  

To name the top 3 of her many wonderful acts, her professional seamstress skills paved our way to finish our education. She spent many hours at night until dawn sewing clothes for her customers and yet still prepared our food on the table.  

Second one, she overcame many emotional ridicules from variety of people even some relatives for us.  

Third, she never faltered on her faith to remind us about God and his mercy. Her strength until now makes it possible to take care of my only one Chesca while I am at work.  

For me, God's angels are real - one of them is my mom. So to cheer up, I decided to buy at Metrodeal (online shop) Ace Water Spa to treat her the wonders of water massage."

BUDGET
Kids below the height of their model is only 250.
I bought 3 x 340 vouchers = 1,020 php
Fare from Caloocan to Banawe RT = 185.50 php
Food (Zagu, KFC, Binatog) = 387 php

TOTAL = 1,592.50 php
in case you wanna become a VIP
ITINERARY

09:00 AM - 10:00 AM   :   ETD home/Travel to Banaue, QC
Our Route: 
1. Chesca, mom and I took the jeepney going to Blumentritt 
2. Dropped-off at C-3.  
3. There, we took a tricycle for 50 php which brought us to Banawe, Ace Water Spa.  

10:00 AM - 10:15 AM   :  ETA Ace Water Spa/Present Voucher
"I presented to the crew the printed voucher of my purchase. We changed our clothes to swimming attire and had fun taking pictures."  


10:15 AM  - 03:15 PM   :  Massage/Swim
"Chesca was so excited as always although at first she was afraid to join us in the pool of water massage. She and I just enjoyed dipping in the kiddies pool while mom was already enjoying the different effects of water massage. After a while, Chesca agreed to join mom.  What a relief!!! hahaha. So, she, mom and I took our time just enjoying the massage.  
I loved all the pressure types. But my favorite among all was the over-all massage where I laid on a flat surface, my face down and the water fell from atop which current massaged all over my back area (nape to toe). Mom loved it too!  

We also got to try the medicated green pool purposely to heal the skin. The green water was warm and so we had to lay our nape on a cold rod. After 3 minutes of that dip, we had a quick immersion in a cold pool.  

Mom, Chesca and I also relaxed ourselves after trying all the pressure massage by just floating on the styro board around the pool area. It was such a great day. I think we were just 6 people in that big pool.hahaha. So private! 



REVIEW




The relaxation of the water pressure was a 5 star.  Ace Water Spa ~ you're IT!!! hahaha. Too bad we were restricted to take photos inside the premises. Who ever invented the water massage is a genius.  

03:15 PM - 03:45 PM   :   ETD Ace/ETA Waltermart

"So my mom enjoyed our treat for her. But that is not all, we feasted at KFC, Waltermart, Munoz, Quezon City because we were starving. It felt so good to eat after the massage."

Chiao Time

*********************************************************************************
Our first experience with Ace was last 2012 when we celebrated Noelle's (my neice) 4th birthday. Andrei, my brother working in Qatar, sent money for the small party of her daughter. 

Vanessa, Drex, Achilles, Noelle, Chesca and I took a cab to Banawe. The trip by cab without traffic was fast - around 30 minutes. 

We ate at KFC Banawe first before the swimming/spa. The kids were all HAPPY!!! We love you Ate Noelle!!!! You know kids when it comes to swimming. They all got to enjoy the pool.  

Vanessa and I hopped and tried the different water pressure and medicated pool. Wow!!! that first experience was amazing. I could remember my hesitancy and excitement at the same time. I frequently visit Skinline (massage salon) where a masseuse (woman who massages) renders the service after a brief sauna. I like the medium Swedish/Thai massage. But the water spa was so different. It felt like a little strong punches giving you a relaxing feeling.  Sometimes, it felt ticklish too.  

After the 4 hours of water massage, having been physically rejuvenated, we took a cab going home ~ EMPOWERED again.  Thanks Van for inviting me and Chesca.

KFC Models


















No comments:

Which is Better: PAID or FREE Cosplay Event?

What is Cosplay? Cosplay. a portmanteau of "costume play" is an activity and performance art in which participants called cosplaye...