Saturday, April 27, 2019

Why HumanheartNature Feminine Wash Works


Because I deserve better. I chose Organic to be safe!

For many years until 2013, I have been searching what intimate product would work best for me.  I really didn't care about the price anymore but of course hoped for something affordable.  I have tried many different feminine wash endorsed and not endorsed alike.  Too sad no product really met my expectation.  So, I tried kojic papaya soap and that worked well.  I used for it for about 6 months but still hopeful of finding an ORGANIC feminine wash.

So last quarter of 2014, I started using HumanHeartNature feminine wash ~ 100% No Harmful Chemicals.  It was my friend Pierne Revillo who introduced the brand to me when I commented her glow during a night church activity.  She told me she even came from her work which surprised me.  So I asked her what product she uses on her face.  She happily replied "I do not use anything except Human Nature."  That left an impression in my mind.

I bought first the 50 ml bottle at P 49.50 of HM at Landmark, Trinoma.  One of my hobbies is checking out the health and beauty section.  The first one I used is the same as this second bottle ~ lavander color and has the powder cool effect.  It comes in three colors - Blue, Pink and Lavander.  There's a bigger bottle as well. One 50 ml bottle usually lasts for a month for me.  May vary depending on the person's usage.  I use it in the morning after bath and before I sleep at night.  When I wake up, it still feels and smells good.


THIS IS WHY IT WORKS

It HAS:
  • Aqua
  • Decyl Glocuside (coconut-derived)
  • Sodium Cocoy (coconut-derived)
  • Aloe Vera leaf juice
  • Vegetable Acid derived
  • Menthol
  • Citric Acid

    It has NO:
    • SLS/SLES (sodium laureth sulfate)
    • ALS/ALES (Ammonium laureth sulfate - primary to wash cleanly)
    • PEG's 
    • Parabens (to stop growth of fungus)
    • Synthetic fragrances
    • Silicones or other harmful chemical
I love the product now.  It gives me an assurance that I am fresh longer.  After washing, I instantly feel fresh without any stinging feeling.  So subtle and gentle.  It is even safe to use during my red days. I did not experience having rashes nor itchiness.  Thanks HM for this organic feminine wash.  Will I recommend this product? DEFINITELY!  I would.  

You may try it for yourself too and feel free to leave your comments below.  Let's volt in for the beauty power!

This is manufactured by Gandang Kalikasan USA Inc., of CA, USA and Gandang Kalikasan Inc. of Commonwealth Ave., Quezon City. 




No comments:

Which is Better: PAID or FREE Cosplay Event?

What is Cosplay? Cosplay. a portmanteau of "costume play" is an activity and performance art in which participants called cosplaye...