Sunday, January 29, 2017

3 Reasons Why You'll Love Maybelline Color Lip Gloss

Hi Guys!  Have you ever wondered why your lips are dry and cracking? Is it chappy?  Sore and sometimes bleeding?    Well, that is one of the many common problems of girls these days.  Due to the constant change of climate, our physical changes ~ our lips show the sign next to the eyes and skin.

Way back younger years, I didn't worry about my lips.  They were pink, fine and soft.  I rarely use anything on it.  Due to some occasions at school and church, I have tried applying lipstick.  It was very nice.  hahaha. Around my 24 years, applying lipstick as part of my beauty regimen.  Back then, no problem was encountered.  Although I stopped eventually.

When I started working, it became a very normal application.  That was when I started to have lips problem like it was chappy, sore, dry and pale.  Maybe because the AC in the working environment was too cold.  Anyhow, I began my search for a lip balm.  I have tried several brands and finally last 2014, I finally found the product that worked wonders  ~ a lip gloss and color at the same time. Thank you Baby Lips Maybelline!



My favorite is this PINK PEONY color.  It is a balm (cure the lips) and at the same time, a lip color.  This shade works best on me.  This used to be Chesca's but when mine was all consumed, I decided to use this since she did not.

Chester paid P89 for this one when we dropped by at Trinoma and bought some 2014 Christmas presents for Chesca and Noelle.  Thank you Ches!

You can try this if you want.  It works great ~ lip gloss and color in one.  No need for me to apply a lipstick.

My mom and friend Isa loves this color.  So do I!  I will surely stay loyal using this Maybeline's lip gloss forever.  It met my expectation.  Hooray!

FROM: http://www.maybelline.com/Products/Lip-Makeup/Lip-Balm/baby-lips.aspx
No more basic lip balm.
Our exclusive formula moisturizes lips for a full 8 hours.
Lips are renewed after 1 week* (*Based on panelists’ self-evaluations)
In 6 varieties

3 Reasons Why You'll Love It:

It's clinical care for baby-soft lips!

1. The secret: Exclusive lip renew formula protects and moisturizes for a full 8 hour.

2.  Comes in 6 varietie

3.  Visibly renewed lips in 1 week*
    • 88% Had Smoother Lips*
    • 82% Had Less Dry Lips*
    • 70% Had More Supple Lips*
    • 83% Had Better-Looking Lips*
*Based on panelists’’ self-evaluation


For Best Results

Apply your lipcolor by starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip.







Try it for yourself and feel that baby lips confidence once more.  Leave your comments below.  Please feel free to share.

Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Which is Better: PAID or FREE Cosplay Event?

What is Cosplay? Cosplay. a portmanteau of "costume play" is an activity and performance art in which participants called cosplaye...