Sunday, June 18, 2017

Fantasy Garden: Perfect Garden to Relax, Disneyland, Hongkong

After lunch, we continued with our Disneyland adventure.  We took shots of the wonderful 10th year Anniversary Logo in the middle of the park.  It was so right timing, we came there on their 10th anniversary.  They featured Star Wars for it. Are you fan of Star Wars?  I kinda like it. 
Ness took this shot
Disney at 10 during sunset
Chesca took a quick sit at Dumbo, the flying elephant for a picture. There's actually a ride you can enjoy but the kids wanted to rest. Instead a photoshoot on this will do.
When I was a kid, I enjoyed Dumbo's cartoon tv show.  I wonder if she know's Dumbo. hahaha.  Such a millenial kid. 
Dumbo the flying fan

Then we rested at Fantasy Garden.  From the word alone, you'd be mesmerized.
https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/attractions/fantasy-gardens/


"Fantasy Gardens was inspired by Disney's 1940 animated masterpiece Fantasia. Colors, characters, themes and motifs from the motion picture can be seen throughout the garden, from the shapes of shrubs and the types of trees to the details on the hand railings and the topiaries fashioned as swans, fauns, elephants, winged horses and hippos.
Near the front of the attraction, a fountain starring Mickey Mouse in his iconic sorcerer costume with 2 bucket-carrying brooms recalls the signature sequence from the classic film."
I love the park. Here's why:

*The color was lavander - my favorite and pink. 
*The shrubs were shaped into animals. 
*The air was fresh and of course resting inside the park brought me to my wishful thinking.  
*The surroundings are clean. No litter.
*The landscape was so whimsical.
*The benches were clean to sit onto.
*The ambience is so relaxing.

I had Chesca pose and she did so gracefully. I also had her and Noelle walk thru while I took their video.  
While they were standing for Minnie Mouse, I sat on a lavander bench just whispering in my heart my gratitude to the Lord and happy to have made my promise for Chesca come true. Although coming there was two-fold mission. The first was achieved. The second was not but I know He has a better plan. 
Wishful thinking requested stolen shot / pic c/o Ness See

My lil princess really thought of sitting on top of the rails at the Fantasy Gardens

reflecting at the Fantasy Gardens

No comments:

Which is Better: PAID or FREE Cosplay Event?

What is Cosplay? Cosplay. a portmanteau of "costume play" is an activity and performance art in which participants called cosplaye...